Tuesday 19 January 2010

went running on sunday tried for 10 miles did the first 2 clinging on to my friend along a toepath covered in ice, which brings me to being a wuss when cutting my toenails one fell off and I found a nice new soft one underneath. anyway I digress... we managed the first 2 miles in about half an hour, things looked up then though and we jogged a slow but steady 8 . I felt good thanks to my friends and am on the road for the training to come , went to virgin club and enjoyed doing 5.5 easy, and learnt why my trainers stink of cat pee, it is I am told a lack of carbohydrate, so we shall see , anyway I dutifully dashed home and troughed down a carb and protein drink before shower, got to get the food stuff right , lovely running and chatting with Ellie and the others tonight, feel anything is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment