Monday 24 January 2011

Brass monkey VLM training run

I am so pleased the Brass Monkey proved a success for me it was all good bit of a fast start, but i managed to take control, and slow myself, i was hurting all down my right side, al week ive been in quite a bit of pain, apologies to my friends and Ian for my wingeing, I was a bit concerned, I am not sure how how much pain is normal really,but I just got to the moment in the race where I just had to get it done, but I got a pb 2:12 and can only think that I may be correcting some postural problems, I havnt done so much this week, Katie jones circuits were really good the no nonsense approach and doing the exercises right took their toll serious DOMS, then Brians Thursday's sprints it was to much my body said no, and I spent Friday just eating and resting. I can't do what I want my age will stop me , but I can do my best and I will. This week has been a good step towards my London goal. Perhaps I won't ache Sinnott this week we shall see :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment